Tiicci Membership Benefits :-
Since its inception in 2019, TIICCI has led change across sectors, helping its Member companies evolve and adapt to a rapidly changing environment. It works closely with Government on policy issues and offers industry a wide range of specialised services and global linkages to enhance efficiency, build competitiveness and expand business opportunities. Today, is TIICCI a proactive change agent and a nodal point of reference for industry nationally as well as globally.
- Platform to interact with other Members, Institutions, State & Central Governments
- Fora to meet global business and political leaders
- Participate in topical seminars, training programmes, conferences and meetings
- overseas offices to assist in establishing linkages
- Counterpart organizations in other countries
- Networking opportunities with Indian and global corporate majors
- Platform to enhance business and develop newer markets
- Participate in Expert Committees & Task Forces
- Get expert advice on Government legislations, regulations, etc.
- Representations to Central & State Governments and other Institutions
Special focus on small/micro industry on policy matters, business development, foreign collaborations, trade fair participation, subcontracting, quality, technology & environment initiatives.
- Participate in trade fairs & exhibitions
- Industrial and business delegations are received from overseas and sent out regularly
- Develop business through buyer – seller forums
- Global trends that affect your business
- Industry best practices on competitiveness
- Improve internal efficiency and productivity
- Get an insight into Government policies and their impact on businesses
- Share your best practices with other Members
- Help enhance competitiveness of Indian industry
- Opportunity to give back to society
- Get involved with important initiatives in the areas of climate change resilience, women empowerment, disaster management and early childhood education.
Centres of Excellence (CoEs) – These CoEs provide a diverse range of services through interventions ranging from advocacy, policy research and skill building to turnkey projects, training, consultancy and SME facilitation :
Social Sector Activities
Community development, population, health, literacy, HRD, consumer affairs, rural development – your involvement is needed to make that crucial difference.
- Access to publications and reports on a wide range of subjects.
- journal – e-Newsletter,Tiicci Communique; subscribe to newsletters on Green Business Opportunities, Quality, Economic Report, Finance & Taxation, Business Focus
Tiicci (www.tiicci .com) – Tiicci’s Online Business Resource Centre
Helps Members multiply their business prospects; update themselves on latest industry trends; seek guidance from experts on a variety of issues; enrich themselves with a trove of knowledge and interact with peers from industry at the click of a mouse.
– Government Notifications
– Policy Tracker
– Investment Tracker
– Tender Information
– B2B Opportunities
– Market Intelligence
– Members’ Directory
– My Tiicci Market Place
– Sectoral Reports/Research Papers
– State of Economy .
– Proceedings of Business Conferences/Events
– Peer Group Networking
– Advisory Services
– Discussion Boards
- Discount ranging from 10-20% for participating in the tiicci programs, Events (Training, Conclave, webinars etc.)Members can avail Networking Opportunities with Quality Professionals across all sectors in the tiicci events, programs & conclaves
- Advertisements invited at discounted rates up to 10% in tiicci India Magazine
- Tiicci members can avail up to 25% discount on the online courses on E-Quest (An E-Learning platform of tiicci)
- Members can quote their valid tiicci membership number along with validity in their Publicity Material
- Note: Members will be given an online generated Membership card / Certificate (In case of corporate)Entitled to receive quarterly tiicci “Quality India” Magazine
- Contribute articles in Quality India Magazine with under 1000 words (Only selected articles will be published)
- Opportunity to speak at the tiicci organized Conclave, Seminars and Workshops & share the best practices with other members
- Referral Benefits to the members offered for introducing new members in significant numbers
Code of Ethics.
Tiicci membership is a testimony for a quality professional’s/organisation’s involvement in quality related activities in his/her/their work domain. Professional membership scheme does not imply membership to the tiicci board. The certificate is only to ensure the appropriate use of tiicci membership for individual/ organisational growth as well as Quality promotion activities. There shall be no misinterpretation of facts to demean tiicci, or inappropriate promotion for concerned interest.
TIICCI members are expected to promote the dignity of the profession and solemnly affirm to abide by the following Do and Don’t;
- Use only valid TIICCI membership status and number for promotional purpose.
- Send only valid documents to support the membership application.
- Strive to increase the competence and prestige quality of profession.
- Maintain membership as a means for quality allegiance and professional growth and avoid the use of such membership for the sole purpose of solicitation of business or for personal financial gains.
- Continue with professional development as well as facilitate the same for others.
- Offer feedback with suggestions for improvement or involvement and contribute to the quarterly magazine.
- Use TIICCI logo through any means.
- Do not use any phrase other than that quoted in bold in the certificate issued while quoting the membership category in any document or media.
- Send any Project report/ data to TIICCI unless asked for
- Involve in fraudulent, illegal criminal activities or unethical conduct as it may call for debarring of membership/ cancellation of membership.
- Criticize or use hate languages/ speech while interacting with other members.
- Engage in unethical, unprofessional practices or political dialogues with other TIICCI registered members.
1. The information given above by me is true to the best of my knowledge.
2. I agree to abide by the code of ethics as above.
3. The information submitted in the form above is true to the best of my/our knowledge.
4. I/we have read and understood the ‘Terms & Conditions’ of the TIICCI Professional Membership Scheme.
5. I/We agree to abide by the ‘code of ethics’ of the TIICCI Professional Membership Scheme and understand that my/our membership shall be suspended/cancelled if there is a breach of ‘Code of Ethics’ at any given point of time.
6. I/We agree to submit the ‘Undertaking’ in the prescribed format once the membership number is issued (format enclosed)